Friday, May 1, 2009

HEY LOOK ! :D

Heylo :)
As you know, it's a Friday again :) Which means, another poem by moi. lol
okay, this one goes out to, well, all mah guuurrls.
This poem was based on a relationship, that I was totally not over, and still not. eh =/
SO, ENJOY :)

-------

Darker...
The sky swiftly gets benighted.
Becoming gloomier when you are finally sighted.
It's fearful presence creeping out from behind.
Frightened as can ever be, you start to lose your mind.
A huge shadow being casted over your head.
Taken as you are, you wish you were dead.
The skies crepuscular bearing, makes you feel evil is around.
Playing with your head, all twisted and wound.
This is my fault, this is because of me.
This is the anguish I never wanted you to see.
It is viciously haunting all of your ways.
To make you feel sadness, during my own miserable days.
I'll do my best to keep you safe, so never be afraid.
You'll be the one to stick around, even if I'm the one to fade.
The moody darkness stirs up around you.
It will surely give you pain, like how I got it too.
I'll chase away your storms, giving you the light again.
To pursuit all the trouble, that eventually had to end.
Don't give up too easily, ot else you'll have nothing to reminisce about.
I won't let that happen, like what happens to love that goes in doubt.
You're stronger than you really think, but that part of you is locked away.
Maybe he could have helped fight this battle, he cound have found a way.
I will surely be strong for us both, so we both don't have to lose.
We'll keep going, even though I may not be the path you choose.
Don't ever abandon yourself, just because of this fearful fight.
Never surrender to the world without any light.
Because.

I'm still here.

2 comments: