Monday, May 18, 2009

LAATE !

hey guys ! Sorry for this late poem ! I had a few issues with my laptop, so sorry !

Anyways, I wrote this poem for an english assignment I had to do. And well, it got really nice feedback :) Enjoy !

- - - - - - - -

Blue Skies.
As the birds fly across the open way.
Nothing stopping them but the time of day.
Clouds so heavenly, the blinding colour of white.
Almost gone to fade, getting ready for the night.
The air of the day, giving me a joyful smile.
Wide enough to be seen, through all of those miles.
The trees dance along with the wind that blows around.
Swaying so softly, without a single sound.
And then, there I am. With everything to see.
Taking it all in, finding the missing part of me.
The sun brightens up a life I once knew.
Behind the soul, of the sky so blue.

------

This ones thankfully less emo.
hehe, well, until next Friday !
byee

2 comments: