Friday, May 8, 2009

harharhar ~

Hey :)
It's another Friday, which means another poem.
Alright so, I made this poem while I was in science, and I was sorta staring at the hamster trying to dig a hole out of it's cage. I related myself to it, and well..BOOM. I came up with this :)
E N J O Y ! :D

- - - - - - - - -

Trapped...
In the cage you've locked me inside.
Captured so violently when I was trying to hide.
Digging a hole, to try and be free.
Escape all the damages that you've done to me.
Please let me go, please let me out.
It's all your fault that we lost what we were about.
The strongest feeling, a person could ever feel.
Now and never, could ever be real.
You stare from outside my walls, as I look for a way.
You laugh out with all your sadness, you know where I will stay.
Losing my breath, from this cage too tight.
But you don't do anything to help, you just watch in your evil sight.
Locked in the cage, my life passes me by.
I see all the memories, and then I hear you whisper G O O D B Y E.
Notice what your vanquishing pain has done ?
Don't you see this is the battle you've won ?
I grow weaker and weaker, as I take my final breah in need.
Now i clearly realize, that I'm losing you indeed.
My eyes start to close, my body goes cold.
No point of living, when you're not there to hold.
I slowly slip away, until I hear something crash.
You've broken my cage, with a loud banging thrash.
Your tears slowly fall, dripping down the side of your face.
You realize what you did, when you locked my in that glass case.
You take me in your arms, like you knew it was fate.
But I'm already gone, you're already too late.
I love you. Sorry.

- - - - - -

I AM STILL WORKING ON NOT BEING TOO EMO D:

No comments:

Post a Comment