Friday, April 24, 2009

My world should be forbbiden. Really ~

I've decided to post up a new poem every Friday. It's great to finally let my poems out :)

This poem goes out to those of you who, well, just can't get the one you want. I know what it's like. Enjoy :)

----

Dreaming....
Your mouth right next to my ear.
Telling me the words I always hate to hear.
Professing a feeling you seem to sense.
Thinking, my body starts to get tense.
Feeling the blood rush to my cheeks.
Wanting to let out a painful shriek.
The words you speak can never be real.
Deceptions. It's not what you should feel.
You can never love someone like me.
Is it really that hard for you to see ?
My world is too different from the one like yours.
We'll never slightly touch, even with a million wars.
My world is dark, with yours too bright.
Just that same as day and night.
I can never see the right from wrong.
I can never live like you for long.
You take the pain like it's always hard.
I take it in, and leave my dreadful heart scarred.
Don't make my life, harder than it is now.
Please, don't even try asking "How?"
Just turn your back, and leave me alone.
We'll keep this a secret, forever unknown.
Just please don't let the words I hate,
Destroy your life, the one so great.

I don't want you in my world.

---

hehehe. A little Emo ? yeahh, I'm working on it.
:)

1 comment: