Friday, May 29, 2009

LATE AGAIN !

I AM SO FRACKIN' SORRY.
I've skipped TWO Fridays ! ahhh
Sorrysorrysorry. I've just been really busy with school and such.
SO, I will give you TWO poems today ( :
Enjoy !

--------------------

What am I really capable of doing?
I see you,
Treating time like it's trash.
Aren't you afraid of when your life will crash ?
Keep it up.
My time has already ended.
Thanks to you,
I'm gone.
The pain I got was just too strong.
I'm weaker than I appear,
I'm finished in this world of fear.
Don't even think you're safe,
In the life you have lived.
They're after you.
They'll give you no choice of what to do.
You'll run.
Faster and faster.
With the thought of me blinding your way.
You'll fall to the ground.
Not knowing what hit you.
You don't realize what's happening.
Until, you see my soul.
Gracefully rushing to you.
You fall to your knees,
Begging for me to leave.
Tired ?
So am I.

------
Hehe.
Well, this poem was just a little something I put together when I had nothing else to do.
As you could probably tell, I was feeling a little heart-broken. =/
But, it's all good (:

No comments:

Post a Comment